Oral injuries require immediate attention and should be treated by a dentist as soon as possible. However, until you reach the dentist’s office, given below are some of the tips you can follow:
- Rinse your mouth to eliminate any dirt or debris.
- Gently lick or clean the tooth under tap water. Never scrub the tooth or hold the root of the tooth.
- Reinsert the tooth back in the socket.
- If you cannot put the knocked-out tooth into your mouth, keep it moist by placing between your gum and cheek or in a small jar of milk.
- Call Accu Dental dentists in bay area or monterey area immediately. For a successful restoration, you need prompt treatment.